Business Development Representative/Inside Sales- Singapore
Ideal candidates will be located in Singapore.
About Lupl: Since our official launch last month, Lupl is making the legal world more open and connected. We are an open industry platform for legal matters developed with the support of a global community of legal departments and law firms. Lupl’s “bring your own system” technology synchronizes people, documents, information, knowledge, communications, and systems for legal matters into one secure space.
Working at Lupl: Lupl is the result of a unique collaboration between an international group of law firms and legal departments. As an exciting and dynamic startup, we are quickly gaining a reputation for shaking up the legal industry. We are highly energetic, entrepreneurial, and an international team who are passionate about our platform and our company.
We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone at Lupl. Please see our D&I statement below.
Position summary: Lupl is seeking a goal-oriented Business Development Representative to join our Global Sales team targeting the small and midsize business (SMB) legal market. As a BDR, you will introduce new clients to Lupl through qualifying and closing inbound leads, prospecting net new business and expanding existing accounts with full sales cycle responsibility. In addition, the BDR will engage in lead generation activities with Lupl’s Enterprise Sales organization on strategic key targets.
This is a perfect role for a passionate sales professional looking for an opportunity to develop a successful career with growth opportunities.
- As part of the Singapore Office, you’ll also have opportunities to assist with industry engagement activities under our unique partnership with the Singapore government.
- Full Sales Cycle responsibility for Lupl’s Singapore market: As the first and main point of contact for Lupl’s prospective clients, you will be responsible for qualifying leads, presenting Lupl solutions and closing deals.
- Prospect net new SMB leads: Contact potential clients through a variety of warm & cold outreach and present Lupl to qualified prospects.
- Consultative Selling: Utilize superior selling skills and techniques including discovery, demonstration and implementation skills to meet prospective customers’ needs.
- Collaboration with BDR, Customer Success & Enterprise Sales Team: Collaborate with your team to qualify and respond to high-volume inbound client inquiries with urgency. Partner with Enterprise Sales on early-stage activity on key target accounts.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map the Lupl platform and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success.
- CRM: Utilize CRM to accurately track opportunities and manage territory.
We’re Looking for Someone Who Has:
- 2+ years related experience.
- History of achieving individual targets while working in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Previous experience working with technology, SaaS or DaaS companies.
- Ability to communicate using technical concepts.
- Experience in lead qualification and lead generation.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentational skills
- Experience using HubSpot or other Sales Automation Tools
Nice to Haves:
- Full cycle sales experience
- Legal industry experience
- Startup experience
If you don’t meet 100% of these qualifications but you know you have what it takes to rock this job, we encourage you to apply!
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is frequently required to access, input and retrieve information from a computer to produce typed/written copy, free of errors, without the assistance of another person. The employee is regularly required to read, speak, hear and communicate clearly and effectively.
Lupl is primarily a distributed team. This role may involve an in-office and/or work-from-home environment. Lupl uses standard office equipment that includes, but is not limited to, computers, telephones, multi-function devices (print/copy/scan), books and files. While performing the duties of this job within an office, the employee may be exposed to various components of an office environment such as florescent lighting, pollen, dust, recycled air, VDTs, semi-enclosed areas, central heating and air conditioning and office noise.
Exercise care in the course of work to prevent injuries to oneself and co-workers
Diversity, equity and inclusion statement: We strive to create an inclusive and rewarding environment that allows our people to thrive both professionally and personally. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the company will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. The firm does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, age, medical condition, sexual orientation, sexual preference, marital status, citizenship, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including but not limited to, recruitment, selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, promotion, termination and access to benefits and training.
General sign-off: Specific duties for this position will be assigned; the requirements may vary from time to time, depending on the needs of the company. In addition to being able to perform the demands, a Lupl employee will be required to meet personal and education, physical, medical, safety and other requirements established by the company for this position.