Senior Account Executive, New Business Sales (North America)
Ideal candidates will be located in the Eastern time zone.
Join a fast-growth legal tech company and help make a dent in the legal universe. Not sure whether you’re a perfect fit for the role description? Throw your hat in the ring – we promise to review every application personally, no robot screening tools.
Lupl is “one of the largest collaborations the legal world has ever seen”. Co-developed with the support of a global community of law firms and legal departments, Lupl’s next-generation matter management platform brings together all the moving parts of a legal matter – the documents, communications, tasks, knowledge – in a single secure workspace.
Ready for Lift-Off?
Lupl launched commercially in November 2021 and counts users in more than 500 organizations across more than 30 countries. But we are just getting started. If you want to join a fast-growth technology company that’s transforming how legal work gets done, now is an incredibly exciting time to join the company.
About the Role
As a Senior Account Executive, New Business Sales you’ll bring your legal industry experience to prospect, nurture and convert sales in law firms, corporate legal departments and other customers of Lupl. Although your primary focus is the US & Canada, you will have the opportunity to work deals all over the world.
- Entrepreneurial, driven, and energetic – ready to do what it takes to make a dent in the legal universe.
- A self-starter who dreams big and gets things done.
- A lifetime learner who is skilled at matching solutions to the problems to be solved.
- Passionate about changing how things get done in the legal industry.
- Based in the US (Eastern Timezone).
- Prospecting: You’ll leverage your existing connections, networking and prospecting skills to identify and connect with leads across law firms, legal departments and channel partners.
- Nurturing: You’ll nurture leads through the sales pipeline. You’ll bring a consultative approach based on a deep understanding of legal workflows, effectively communicating the value of Lupl through presentations, customer conversations and highly tailored product demos.
- Closing: You’ll develop and negotiate killer proposals that meet customer needs.
- Pipeline: You’ll organize and manage a pipeline of opportunities via CRM and other tools from prospect to closing.
- Relationships: You’ll build and maintain strong and lasting customer relationships.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Legal Workflows. You have a solid understanding of legal workflows – whether that’s from practice, from working in law firms or legal departments, or selling workflow solutions in the legal industry. It is important that you understand what goes into the day-to-day work of a legal matter from scoping and planning to doing and reviewing.
- Legal Sales. You’ve sold into law firms and/or legal departments before. You might have been selling legal services as a senior associate, partner or law firm business developer, or you might have been selling legal technology workflow tools.
- Network. You build strong and lasting relationships in the industry.
- Self-Starter. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to drive the sales process from beginning to end. You don’t wait for instructions, you get out in the market and generate opportunities. You leverage technology and social media to broaden your reach, whether that’s through effective email automation in Hubspot, social media outreach, or something else.
- Collaborative. Lupl itself is the result of a unique global collaboration, so it’s in our DNA. You’re a team player who enjoys working closely within and across teams to deliver our shared success.
- Travel. While this is primarily a remote work from home role, you are able to travel domestically and internationally for events and customer meetings as required.
Life @ Lupl
“My favorite things about Lupl are the culture and the people. I feel a great sense of belonging and everyone here is eager to collaborate while pushing each other to achieve our goals. The amount of passion that everyone puts into their work is inspiring and makes every day exciting.” Global Customer Solutions Manager at Lupl.
- No commute – fully flexible work from home policy
- Competitive compensation and benefits, benchmarked against fast-growth technology companies
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Paid parental leave
- An inviting company culture rooted in our values of openness, collaboration and community.
Diversity & Inclusion
We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone at Lupl.