CMS Customer Story: A Central Hub for Collaboration
A Central Hub for Collaboration
CMS chose Lupl to coordinate across its international practice and sector groups. The result? Smarter collaboration and better integration across its global teams.
With more than 5,000 lawyers in 70+ locations, CMS is one of the world’s largest law firms. Its scale and footprint enables it to support clients all over the world.
CMS approached Lupl with a challenge – improve collaboration and drive better ways of working within the firm’s international practice and sector groups. Whether it was managing documents, sharing knowledge and information, providing updates, or managing key dates and deadlines, coordinating these efforts via email and existing enterprise systems was a daily challenge. Put simply, the team needed a central place to plan, organize and coordinate.
The team adopted Lupl as a central hub to coordinate across its international practice and sector groups, from Corporate and M&A to Banking & Finance, from Real Estate to Tax.
- A Lupl matter space provides a central hub for each practice and sector group.
- Sharing files and managing versions is easy.
- The team can coordinate on key dates and deadlines.
- Work can be assigned to team members and progress tracked.
- Lupl’s web and mobile applications enable lawyers to access key documents and work product whether at their desk or on the move.
- The simple, intuitive interface has enabled several thousand lawyers to get up and running quickly.
“Lupl puts everything our international practice and sector groups need in one central place, so no time is wasted jumping between systems, channels or threads. We’ve found it to be easy to use and our lawyers haven’t required extensive IT training. We’re looking forward to continuing to partner with Lupl as part of our ongoing international strategy.”
Duncan Weston, Executive Partner