Lupl at the 7th IBA Asia Pacific Regional Forum Conference
The lawyers of the Asia Pacific region are coming together for the 7th #IBAAPF! From staying abreast of ever-evolving industry developments, to offering thought leadership on ESG compliance and navigating dispute resolution clauses, lawyers in Singapore and beyond will get insights on the latest legal trends surrounding Asian trade agreements, legal tech, asset recovery on a global scale, M&A and FDI transactions.
On top of that, lawyers now need to be increasingly mindful of how their clients protect privacy when dealing with genetic information or biometric data. Despite all these new challenges, lawyers remain at the vanguard of driving progress.
How can Lupl help? Now’s your chance to find out! Our Chief Revenue Officer, Ab Saraswat, Marcus Lim, Country Manager – Singapore, and Jessica Low, Community Manager – Singapore, will be there to demonstrate Lupl and share insights on how Lupl and Singapore’s Ministry of Law came together to create a unique and world-first partnership for the Legal Technology Platform Initiative (LTPI).
This is a conference presented by the International Bar Association’s Asia Pacific Regional Forum. Topics include:
- ESG, SDGs and sustainability for law firms in Asia Pacific
- Welcome to the regulatory club – digital assets to get a warm welcome
- Asset recovery on a global scale – judgments, awards and everything in between
- Genetic information, biometric data and facial recognition – what does the future of privacy look like?
- Role of corporate counsel in managing cross-border litigation and arbitration disputes
- Legal and policy issues in the use of economic sanctions
- Navigating dispute resolution clauses
- Distressed debt opportunities in the Asia Pacific
- Current developments in M&A and FDI in the Asia Pacific region
- General counsels on ESG
- CPTPP, RCEP and IPEF: making sense of the alphabet soup of Asian trade agreements
- Working with your general counsel in crossborder M&A transactions – a guide for practitioners
- Renewable energy, carbon capture, storage and reuse – the way ahead in Asia
- Corruption defences in investor–state arbitrations: a case of odious debt?
Program Information & Registration Fee
Click here to find out more about this event!